Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beginning





Parker here, AKA Park, GP, George, Bismod, Gold Pieces, Goofy Pants McGee, etc. This is my third attempt at blogging, and hopefully this one sticks. 2011 has already started out as a great year for me and my interests, so I figure I ought to give this another go as well. I am originally from Idaho, a geek, went to film school, now trying to get into the biz. Before film, I was interested in science (which had a lot to do with liking science fiction) and I still think about taking science classes (biotech, astrophysics, robotics), maybe even taking time off film altogether to pursue my random interests, which also happen to include sociology, art history, etymology, and who knows what else.

From this site you can expect to see posts about movies, histories of things, hypotheticals, summaries of
wiki walks I take, art by me, stories by me, art and stories liked by me, and some of my random adventures, that is if I can get myself to post things. So yah, typical blog at this point, but who knows? Maybe it will become something more, we'll see.

By the way, the little blue kid in the pic is Dither, not Bismod, and will probably be talked about in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment